Get rid of Ads in Television Shows

(Wednesday, January 9, 2008)


I enjoy watching Television shows that I've recorded on my computer, but I've always disliked the fact that I had to skip all the advertisements. Thankfully, there is a program called Lifextender which cuts out advertisements so you can enjoy the show you downloaded without the annoying advertisements.

Lifextender is actually really quite simple. It scans the TV show in your Media Center for the ads, and then creates a copy of the video by cutting out the parts with the advertisments. This would save a lot of time if you watch a lot of recorded Television. However, the only problem with Lifextender is that it only works with Vista. But at least it's free.

Lifehacker via Inspect My Gadget


Posted in Labels: , Posted by Bookmark Geek at 7:37 PM  

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2005-2007. Hello Wiki designed by Fen, Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds.